Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Nostalgic.

Woke up at 10 today to head down to the market to eat breakfast with my mum. Nostalgia feeling as it had been a long time since I ate breakfast with my mum. Still remembered the last time I went to eat breakfast with my mum frequently at macdonalds was Afew years ago when I was still living in Palm Gardens. Short time with her but at least I got the chance to update her about my studies and all without getting into a quarrel with her. ( Yes we are both extremely hot-headed ) 
Headed down to Admiralty to play mahjong with my Aunt and my cousin. Been trying to persuade my cousin to go to HYSS because in actual fact, I think it's a much better choice compared to many other schools. 
Was too lazy to take out the ' nicer ' and ' less-yellowish ' tiles so we made do with this. Was feeling so uncomfortable due to my dry eyes ( cause of my contact-lens ) and also how humid it was. 

Little story about me when I was young; 
I had perfect eyesight when I was young. One fine day when my bro came home with a pair of spectacles, I was ultra jealous because he was flaunting his spectacles to me knowing that I get jealous easily whenever he have something which I do not have. 
So I did the most dumb and regretful thing I have ever done in my life, I look at the television around 1 hour a day with my face only an inch away from the screen. Literally only an inch. That caused my degree to accelerate like..... Voooooooom! 
So TADAHHH, I spoilt my eyes to wear spectacles, just to wear contact lens now. 
One little fact about me, 
Everyday when I come to school in the morning I am totally literally a blind girl as I don't wear my contacts in the morning. 
So I'm so sorry if I really look at you like I don't know who you are when you waved at me, because I can't see your face. 
My Primary 6 cousin. Pardon my red face I couldn't resist the white wine. 


I want to go to a place with just the sound of the waves filling my ears as though they are music, with the bright Sunlight beating down on my face. Such a beautiful sight. The first stop I'm going if I'm going overseas in the future is definitely Maldives. 
My bro's drawing may not look that realistic but I'm so proud of him. This is his first time drawing a real person. 
Does she look like Demi Lovato? Please no criticism unless you can do better then him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment