Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Don't Give Up.

This whole weekend isn't going to be that productive. Only did math today, and I won't even be studying much tomorrow as I'm going to my grandfather's house to mahjong. Actually wanted to reject my dearest aunt but I guess she was too hard to reject. 
Went to study in the afternoon with my shortie today with her heading down to tiong's subway. Did some math papers and I swear studying at subway just tempt me to eat subway cookies. ( I swear I love Raspberry Cheesecake cookie it's awesome ) 

My shortie's definition of studying. Alright I'm being mean she really did complete a Math Paper. *claps* 
Me and Cheryl's jaw practically dropped open when Nicholas Ng came and gave us our ' Children's Day Present ' . Thanks Nicholas for the Famous Amos Cookie. Totally did not expect it at all. Get well soon by the way. 

And we headed to tiong barhu's plaza and ate Eighteen Chefs it's awesome totally recommend it as it's cheap ( For students ) and also delicious. 
Pardon my poor camera taking skills. 
Went to Mount Faber Safra to pool for around 3 hours before heading home.
To everyone who's taking their examinations right now, don't give up halfway and fight for what you aim for. As long as you tried your best, there's nothing to be disappointed about. It is only when you have not put in your best efforts, then regrets start flowing in. 
GoodLuck! 

Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment