Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Dedication.

Sick girl is still being a sick girl, wanted to stay at home the whole day but I guess my dad had to drag me out to eat. 

Went to Henderson Market to eat. 





Nopes I did not eat everything by myself. Shared it with my mum! 


I'm not a pig I don't post a post all about food ( okay maybe I will ) but yeah, this post is dedicated to my beloved classmates. 

To be honest, I'm thankful to have chosen to came to this class. To me, it just seems like fate. Some of you may go like ' what kind of fate is this?! ' but the fact is that I've chosen to come to this class over the choices of other classes or retaining. I have such a bad reputation among everyone, and I know that many of you were not pleased to have an extra person coming to this class, which makes up an odd number in the class. I'm thankful that you all started accepting me for who I am and tolerated all my whining and childishness, thankful that I have gained friendship over these two years. Special thanks to those that kept encouraging me and telling me that I can do it. Let's all do well for this O's and leave no regrets. ( sorry for not attending this last day of school I'm truly sick. ) 


Ohhh

Anyways I typed out another essay about the topic : Money , I'm practicing for my O's so please go read and give some comments on how I can improve on it and so~ thanks! 

www.thisnthatwords.blogspot.com

Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment