Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Stressed-like Guilty.

Another day at home after a night of studying. Still kind of disappointed with myself because I repeatedly did Math paper 1 Papers but always getting only around 60/75. Feeling so stressed that for my O's I will do worse then this, which can't even secure me a simple B. 
Feeling so guilty not attending school as I kind of abandoned this girl alone to fend for herself. ( Making it sound like she's going to War HAHA ). Okay I can't help but turn on my crazy mode whenever I'm texting this shortie or whenever I'm with her. Sometimes I even wonder how she tolerate my sudden change of mood. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have a friend like her. 
Head down to Orchard to collect my Mum's Rolex Watch as she went to repair it for I don't know what freaking reasons which cost $900. Was comparing my watch with hers, which I lost immediately. 

Sat down with my Grandma outside TAKA while my parents went to collect the watch as she couldn't walk far. As usual, she told me about how she saved money by buying coffee 30 cents cheaper without the sugar, and putting sugar in by herself. Brought tears to my eyes as she told me how she could no longer walk as fiddle as before. 

Ate at Food Republic and I swear the food is awesome. Abit too spicy for my liking though. 
(that's my grandma sitting over there) 

GoodBye!

No comments:

Post a Comment