Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Piercing.

SO TODAY............ I got a....

NAVEL PIERCING. 
It's something I've always wanted to get for a long time but I guess I do not have the guts to, or the money too. Guess I somehow gave in to temptation and pierced before my O's, even though I actually wanted to pierce after my O's. 

And my kind volleyball junior, Jasmine, was so helpful. She agreed to accompany me to the old woodlands market to pierce, which was said to only be for $20. 
More about it later. 
A last photo of my un-pierced belly to mark the day I go ' belly-pierce-free ' 

So I headed down to woodlands, only to realize that they don't do piercings anymore.
Was kind of pissed off. Kind Jasmine agreed to accompany to Queensway to pierce! So we somehow felt like we travelled around the World today with the endless travelling on the redline. 
So we went to a shop called Primitive, which only did the piercing for us at a reasonable price! 
Normal stud - $45 
Diamond stud - $50 
Titanium stud - $55 
Diamond Titanium stud - $65 

So I decided to do the Titanium one which was the safe route and also, they have many different colors to choose from! 
They have totally good services, there was this lady trying to calm me down because truthfully, I'm a loser at piercings despite having 9 piercings on my ears. 
She even made sure she marked out accurately so it will be straight. She even sanitize the seat! ( truthfully I like her because she call me skinny HAHA ) 
I'm really glad the woodlands one did not work out. Even though it's cheap, they do not really mark it out properly for you. Plus it's less painful compared to Jasmine who said that after she pierced at woodlands she couldn't stand straight. I could even chase after a bus ( in my heels ) . 

Consequences, don't chase after a bus after piercing your navel. 
Even though it's painless, blood started appearing. 

Pretty or pretty?! 


They also provide this for me to sanitize my piercing and cleanse it everyday. 
Alright. 
Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment