Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Insecure.

Went to school today because my shortie persuaded me to come for one of the days. Was on the bus and then Shahira asked me to go Mac with the girls. One of the days when I finally attend school but I was late for it.
 Practically not a productive day today except playing basketball during PE. Was hilarious as throughout the whole match I was using one hand to cover my belly button and the other hand to bounce the basketball. 

Went to Student Hub to study with the mates after school, first time going to the student hub and most likely the last time as I'm not attending school anymore except for O's and all. 
The last time I saw my girl was on Saturday, and truthfully I miss the hell outta her, all her nonsense and low level answers. 
Headed to JE's Wendy's and shared a potato while waiting for the guys to end their Army and all. Wendy's potatoes are one of the nicest ive ever eaten and also quite affordable and filling. 

Went to Jem and had my virgin try on XinWang HK Cafe. Surprisingly had quite reasonable prices for the food despite it being considered a restaurant but was dissatisfied as plain water cost $0.60. 
Felt so emotional when I knew that my dreams are too far fetched away. Having someone telling me the truth which i was trying so hard to avoid, was as though it was slapping me right in the face. I'm just so delusional. I was always so insecure about how I always am, my size, my features, my height. Little criticism that makes me feel inferior just tears away all the confidence I had built up over the years. There were even times when I had secretly constantly for days puked the food I consumed every single time as I felt so guilty eating. Even though I'm not like that anymore, I just feel so insecure whenever someone points out about something I feel so insecure about, that I feel like breaking down there and then. Fighting back the tears was such a difficult task to do. I thought I was stronger, but today, I realized I wasn't that strong girl that I tried to be. 
I'm feeling so sick, having a bad sore throat with the symptoms of a fever coming up. 
Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment