Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Sick.

Nothing much to blog about today but I just feel weird if I do not blog. 
I'm having a fever now and I swear I feel so uncomfortable, and having a fever when it's a week to O's isn't really the best timing. Plus my dad Cooked curry chicken today, and I can't eat any of those.. 
I can't really open my eyes fully as it will somehow strain myself and aggravate my headache. Felt so non-productive today as I did not even have the energy or mood to just study. All I did was rot in my bed under my blanket and read a book. 


A little good news about my navel piercing is that it doesn't even affect my movement or anything, sometimes I even forgot it was there, and I just pierced it like 2 days ago?! 

Sorry to those who don't really fancy seeing these kind of piercings but are reading my blog I'm just excited about my piercing, and it's one of the things that can put up my mood after a day of rotting due to being sick. 

To make up for my lack of studying, I typed out an essay today to feel less guilty about it. If any of you want to go and read about it, you can go to www.thisnthatwords.blogspot.sg , can even give some comments or spot out any of my grammatical mistakes! ( Kind of gore-ish though. ) 

www.thisnthatwords.blogspot.com 

GoodBye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment