Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Complacency

Somehow I feel like blogging about a topic me & Cheryl was talking about. 
'Complacency' 
Some of us may be too complacent in life, and as a result, result in a few actions or behaviour which you may regret for life. For example, being too complacent Afew months ago, that my O's was still a long way ahead. Regretting now for not starting earlier on my revision. Urge everyone to start studying and revising now and not be complacent on how much time you have left towards your major exams. 
Or maybe, being complacent that you have someone who always stuck by you at all times, thus you took that someone for granted, and lose that person in the end. 

The best way to not let someone gain pure joy by the looks of your suffering is smiling throughout the whole journey. 
Had some catch up session with these girls on Tuesday. Swear that they are such nice people to talk to. 
So Jamie was using my phone to take photos of me folding a star. So many unglams and this is just one of the many unglams. I almost forgot how to fold stars. *dumbmodeswitchedon* 
Alright short post Goodbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment