Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Weird Crazy Maniac Me

Been doing purely on math these few days i swear I'm becoming more stress the more I do. Weird being the one whom do things the opposite of others. Others usually feel less stress with more Practise, but for my case, I feel so dumb if I do not know how to complete a question, or if I was so confident In that question but ended up getting a wrong for it. 
It's so hard to be brave when you're scared, it's as though you feel that you will not emerge as a winner no matter how much efforts you put in. Staying strong when in actual fact, you are weak, is such a difficult task to handle. 
Met up with this girl today with my shortie Cheryl. ( Please don't kill me for posting this up ) 
Somehow that sums up my whole boring day for the day I went to school. 
I was whining to Cheryl that I should not have came to school, that I could've been sleeping at home. Ohwell, too bad I promised my shortie I will make a presence in school today. 

Wondering why am I not put into a mental asylum yet I practically look like a retard please pardon me if you had expected a post with minimum photos of me but ended up with crazy maniac photos of me. 

Basically, I literally spent the whole morning in school in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment