Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Approximately 2 more weeks.

Approximately 2 more weeks till the start of O's, inclusive of the first thing, Science Practical. 
Up till now, my foundations on every subject still isn't strong enough to secure me a good grade. Been reading on more books to heighten my potentiality of vocab words, and also doing more practices for dnt & mathematics. 

Fortunately for me, my bro didn't throw away any of his secondary school mathematics practice books. 
Nicholas is out of his 3 weeks of hellhole army!~ Went to study & ice-skate to catch up and release stress. 

Ate ' Itacho Sushi ' @ Jcube for dinner. Totally worth it, the tuna salad was only $4.50 and the spicy tuna with beancurd sushi was only $1.20! ( Yupp I totally love tuna. ) there's a $0.40 sushi too. *eyesblingbling* 


My bro's forever photo-bombing. 

Disco night & it was kinda dizzy trying to skate with all the lights revolving around. 
If it's friends you're talking about, our relationship isn't just a mere normal friendship. To me, she's like a little sister whom I can count on any time, who I can't bear seeing her getting injured. ( like falling down when ice-skating ). Her efforts to try to make me push myself to study, and to focus on my Science too, everything stays in my brain even though I don't show it. Everything just feels better with her around. 
Good luck in army nic. Sorry for laughing, I was just overwhelmed. I'm sure you will see this because you're always so bored, so you read my blog. ;) 

Bedok Food Centre today with my parents. Awesome! 

Bro bought a laptop which is exactly the same as mine, mine is around 3 months old though. 
This Instagram account makes me feel so motivated to continue exercising even though it's so hard to get motivated. Move to achieve what you want, regardless being about a greatass body, or great grades, sitting around will not help you achieve what you yearn for. 

Goodbye. 
' A thousand years ' 

No comments:

Post a Comment