Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

To this dear friend of mine.

There's this constant situation that has always been bugging my mind up till now. This post is directed to you, once again I have a post about you, I have so many things to say but I'm not sure whether any of these will hurt you. 
Yes, I admit, that tweet you were referring to about, was referring to you. I admit I missed all the moments we had. No words can describe how I feel about our broken friendship. 
Whenever someone mention your name, a little tingling sadness pulled in my heart, knowing that things are not the way it was. Yes I admit, things are like that, was mostly due to the fault of me. I ruined this friendship with my own hands. 
I never liked how you somehow don't favour the presence of (you know who) going out with us. If you know about me, I like having all of my good friends around me, it just makes me feel blissful. The way you always give that sad grin whenever you ask me something & I replied, I've always wondered what was on your mind every single time. 
Talking to my friends about you always brings me on the emotional side, I still remembered how you ran to the mama
Shop in the rain to purchase for me chocolates because I was in a sad/bad mood. You ended up catching the flu. I remembered how you always tried to be there for me when I got my heart brokened, even though it always left you speechless and useless. I don't like the way you feel when you feel useless that you couldn't make me happy. That just makes me not confide things to you, as I don't want you feeling all moody and sad for being unable to help me. All I needed at those times was just a listening ear, not a friend to be emotional with me. 
I'm sorry I couldn't be the friend that you want. Thank you for standing up for me when people bad-mouthed me. You were there to witness the changes in me, and playing a part in it. Thank you for appreciating the efforts I tried to put in to change myself in terms of behaviour and personality. Even though we may not be on talking terms right now, I still hope for the best for you. Thank you for researching on migraine, showing that you still care for me despite all the wounds I had inflicted mentally on you. 
Please remember what we said, we have to do well for our O's together and go to the courses that we want. Don't give up halfway. Let's just settle things after O's, I promise you, things may not be the same again, but you will still hold a place in my heart. 
I'm sorry for breaking the DM twitter thing on not replying though. 


GoodBye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment