Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Small gesture.

Something, or maybe, someone, showed me a slight gesture that warmed my heart today. 
Lent this book to Thundar and she returned it to me today. Was so touched to see this note on top of it when I finally saw it. Little gestures like this to show that you appreciate and you care makes me feel elated. Practically smiled to myself in class when I discovered this note. Thanks Thundar. 
My beautiful fatty finally made her appearance in school today. Been so long since the last time I saw her. Never fail to be myself whenever I'm with her, not needing to put on a facade for the sake of surviving in this judgemental world. 
Had little chats with this girl today and I swear today's a day with lots of laughter. Laughing over the silliest things, talking about our thoughts and feelings. Feeling guilty though, we skipped an Evening of studying to chat. Did not regret though, anyways I was utterly exhausted. 
There are many different parts and stories of life, it just depends on whether you want to face the optimistic or pessimistic side of it. For example: 
1) Love can be built through knowing and understanding each other more. 
2) Love can never be forced. 
爱是可以培养的。
爱是不可以勉强的。
It just depends on which side of it you want to believe in. 

( One of the profound conversations I was having with my shortie. ) 

Very few understand the inner term. 

Goodbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment