Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

A day well spent.

Study date with my girl today turned out more then just a study date. Being us, we just ended up late for our meeting. 
Outfit of the day with my vb jacket because subway is just too cold for my liking. 
Ended up typing an essay of a topic which my girl gave me because I feel more accomplished writing an essay of a topic which was not thought up by me. 
Lesson learnt, never ever let Cheryl get hold of your phone. The horrible outcome of what she polluted my phone with. Her face. 

Notice something similar? We coincidentally wore the same shorts which we bought together! Talk about chemistry. I just love it when we somehow happen to wear something similar instead of feeling... Common. Guess she fell in love with my ' specs ' . 
Decided to head down to vivo to have our dinner......... GUESS WHAT, we were too tempted to head down to...... Sentosa! So we decided to buy some snacks from daiso with a measly budget of $10. 
However, I started grabbing everything I see because I swear daiso food are all sooooooo freaking tempting! Was so sad that I had to choose only 3 of it from the basket. 

Tadahhhhh! So excited to head down to sentosa because I really needed a getaway, and I was so looking forward to staring out at the peaceful waves, chewing on these delicious food. ( they aren't good for my healing throat though ) 

Yeah we look tired because we studied okay~ too excited for the foooood. 
Flash blinding me but yeah. Really glad I bought this chocolate like cake thing. Some of them were of heart shapes and circles. So me and Cheryl ate till there's like only 4 hearts left, and 8 circles. 

We decided to name out a guy for each other one by one and proceed to reaching in the take out a piece of it. If it's heart, it means you have fate for the guy, if it's a circle, there's totally no chance. 
( I know I know we are lame but I swear it's fun because It turned out the way I wanted ) 

Ended up I got 3 hearts ( I'm so not naming the guys names out ) and there's like 2 pieces left inside, one is a heart and the other is a circle. It's Cheryl's turn to take out a piece. I was so freaking elated because I saved someone's name till the last, hoping that she will take the last heart, and guess what, she did. 

So we were sitting around, talking about life, and a freaking guy came up to us.
Guy : ' Hi 
Me : ' Hi 
Guy : Can I sit with you all? 
Me : We are leaving already. 
Guy : No, can I sit down? 
Me : No. 
Guy : I request you to stay with me. 
Me : We are really leaving already! 
Guy : Let's go enjoy. 
Me : * IgnoresHim * Cheryl let's go. 

Talk about persistent. Almost wanted to slap the shit outta him when he freaking REQUESTED us to stay with him. Who did he think he was man? James Bond? 

If that wasn't enough, after we came out of the toilet, another group of guys were saying Hi to us and Bye and Hope to see you again. Totally a mood spoiler. Can't they freaking see me and my shortie was there to just relax and talk seeing that I was carrying a popular plastic bag and a freaking laptop and not going to party? 

talk about being desperate and in need of finding a hole to stick their junk into -.- 
Glad my girl cheered me up by saying they should stick their junk into the sand or drain. 


A day well spent with my girl if I have to say. I'm not lying when I say that you are one of the pretty girls. You know I really don't lie about these kind of things. I just say what is on my mind. You're perfect just the way you are. Don't feel inferior, because I truly feel that you are so much more prettier then me. I really do mean it. 

Anyways I typed out two essays in preparation for my Coming O's. So please if any of you have any free time take some time to read it and give me your comments. Thanks :) 

www.thisnthatwords.blogspot.sg

Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment