Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Books

Plan failed. Wanted to spend my afternoon doing some practice math papers but I couldn't resist going up on an application on my Tablet, ' Wattpad ', to read books. 
Believe it or not, despite not looking like one, I'm a bookworm since young. It all started when I was in primary school. One of my favourite kind of books were ' Mr Midnight ', ' Mr Mystery ' and those kind of short stories. I still remembered how I knocked into a wall while I was reading and walking home at the same time. I kept reading till my parents did not want to supply me with anymore books as they feel that I'm not setting my priorities right. However, I just can't stop myself from reading, the feeling of not wanting to put down a very good book, the feeling of wanting to quickly read it till the end to know about the outcomes. 
By the way, some recommendations for the readers out there. 
I was attracted to this book not because of the cover page, nor the prologue. It was the title of the book. Truthfully, I did not know what was the meaning of ' Geisha ' till I started reading the book. I was attracted to the name of it because of a game I played with this word ' Geisha ' in it. 

This is by forth one of the nicest and most engaging book I have ever read. It is about a tragedy of a beautiful woman who suffered all the way throughout her whole life till the end. It's a must read book! 

If any of you are not really crazy bookworms who are willing to spend money on buying books, you can download this app and download books which writers send in their writings in to... FOR FREE. Furthermore, many of the books are really good which really made me emotional. You can just read the info about the book and whether it's completed before downloading it. After downloading it you can just read it anytime without the need of Internet! 


This is definitely a must-read book. I re-read it around three times and I cried for all three times without fail. ( Yes I cry over books ) 
If you really want to read this book and you typed In the title of the book but cannot find it, you can type in the author's name. 
1st book. Truthfully I find this book engaging, but not as good as the one above. 
2nd book. This is the sequel of the first book. I cried reading this though. ( This book isn't completed yet though ) 


Give these books a chance, you definitely will not regret it or find it a waste of time. 


Went for some shopping therapy after the last paper for iAchieve. Studying with my girl tomorrow. 
Loots we got in around just an hour. Never ever allow us to have too much cash in our hands because it will not allow us to limit our own spending, and trust me, when we start our spree, it's so difficult to control. 
Nothing can be achieved with just a single snap of your fingers. You have to work hard for it, going through all the obstacles that comes in your way. The one that gives up first, loses. 

Sorry for the long boring post about books I'm just excited about sharing them with you all. 

Bye. ^(oo)^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment