Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Routine.

Another normal routine with my girl today~ 
She headed down to tiong barhu find me study.
Before that, Nicholas had already reached. And he freaking surprised me with the book I had always wanted to buy and read! 
THANKKKKKKS IM SO HAPPY. 
Thanks for the book it really cheered me
Up a lot! ^^ promise I won't read it till after my O's~ okay maybe like the first few pages I guess.... >< 

My girl arrived with some macaroons! Over the moon lalalala did I say before how much I love you? :b 
Headed down to Ikea for dinner after my bro came! Meatball cravings accomplished! :D 
Wanted to head down to mount Faber safra with my girl to study but we were too lazy so we ended up talking and went to play pool! ( kill us please pool two days before English paper.. ) 
Did I mention how much I love this girl hahaha. Never fail to brighten up my day even though she never really did anything. Just being there just soothed me. Love reminiscing things with her and how much we went through, how things would have ended up different if she never did this or did that. I'm glad things turned out this way, how fate made us become closer. Please don't feel so stress over so many things, I will be there for you when you need me. I don't mind being a listening ear on how stressful you feel, no worries about feeling that you will make me more stressful! I'm strong remember?! 
Love you shortie! ^^ 
Goodbye and goodluck to everyone taking O's this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment