Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

A trip out.

Anyone heard or went to Kusu Island before? The island whereby people flock there to pray, mainly twice a year? 
I went there today. ( Sunday ) !

Well.. People have to take a boat there which is approximately a 20 minutes journey. It's located at Indo though. Afew years ago, people have to queue up for hours to even board the boat. What about now? Not even a queue even though there's still people. 

Reason being, 
The price increased double. 
$16/person 
It's such a beautiful place though. 
So besides praying at the bottom, one have to climb stairs to pray too. It's somehow one of the must do things to do when one goes to Kusu island. ( Stairs are my nightmare ) 
There will be a yellow rock where people write their wishes/prayers to come true, and also the numbers they want to open for the 4D. 

Yay finally reach the bottom! Truthfully, all the time when I finally climbed up there, I will end up puking, even though I'm a sportswoman. I don't really know why though. Was super worried that will happen again since I was still sick. 
There's this ' wishing well ' with three bells inside. People usually wish and then throw a coin on the bell. I swear this is my most FAVOURITE part whenever I head down to Kusu island. ( idk why too ) 
Head down to Ichiban Boshi after that at Greatworld City. 
My meal. This seems a lot... And yes it's a lot. Gave more then half of my portion to my family because my appetite has grown smaller over the months. 
Alright sorry for such a boring post I swear the next one will be more meaningful and relatable. 
Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment