Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Positive aspects

Found this on twitter, and I'm very sure many of us finds it relatable, even me. However, instead of just thinking about the pessimistic part of all these, how about the positive parts? 

Face : here's so acne. 
Don't acne heal? They are just a temporary flaw on your face which is something humans usually get when they are growing. 

School : here's some work. 
Without work, how do you try to improve yourself to excel and achieve what you wanted to achieve badly? Through miracles? 

Friends : here's a knife in the back. 
At least through these, you get to know who are your true friends and who are the ones who are just there to watch you fall. 

Parents : here's some added pressure. 
Parents pressure you to show you that they care. Would you rather have your parents adding pressure to you all the time, or having no parents at all..? 

Emotions : here's some depression. 
In life, feeling depressed is something not abnormal. In actual fact, most people do feel depressed, but one will be able to go through these ordeals with your loved ones. 


In life, one should actually try to think on the positive side instead of just focusing on all the things that are against you. 

-------// 

Headed down to orchard with my bro and nic to go shopping for presents and nic's hat since he wanna cover his army head. 

First time trying this and it was nice. Did not know the taste was banana till I finished drinking it. Swear I'm such a klutz at times ( okay maybe at all times ) 
Headed down to orchard central at night to have dinner with my parents! 

Japanese buffet : Kiseki. 
It's only approximately $40/ person for dinner. Included gst etc. 

It's super worth it if you love Japanese food because
1: it's delicious
2: it's free-flow ( DUHH it's buffet ) 
There's food like snowcrab crayfish etc. 
did not eat much of those because I do not want my navel piercing to start having infection. 







And all these are only less than half of what the restaurant offers! 
So if you wanna head down and eat at kiseki, you have to make reservations beforehand otherwise you have to queue for hours outside! 
Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment