Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

A break.

Finally a break from the exams for four days. Finally done with English, Math and SS. I swear I feel like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders. All I can do now is pray and hope for the best. One of the best moments in life was when I flipped the SS paper and all three topics of the essay sections are topics I had studied. Could not stop grinning to myself sheepishly. Math was a total disappointment to me though. Halfway through the paper I needed to pee so badly. The feeling of ' if i stand up the pee is gonna come out ' kinda pee feeling. Was telling myself the paper in front of me was more important than some pee. Ended up i couldnt concentrate well and made soooooo many careless mistakes. Disappointed in myself. I just hope for the best..

Just 3 more..... geog, science, dnt, and im free.

No comments:

Post a Comment