Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Screwed Up.

Today is finally the day man. The day of O's. Science practical. 
Was feeling all jittery from yesterday the whole day that I could not fall asleep till late in the morning. 
Even though it's science.... And I don't really Intend to expect much..but I just wanna do well. 
Totally screwed up my paper though I guess, did not get some of the calculations my classmates got. So disappointed in myself. 
Next week is already the start of the major exams. Feel like breaking down at realizing how near it is. Scared I will screw up again, that I will blank out in the examination hall. 

Went to get my Favourite subway wrap today to cheer myself up from all the negativity I was feeling. 
Headed down to popular. I swear there are just so many books I wanna read and buy but I just can't bear to part my money to purchase these books. Especially the one on top. Hais. The feeling was just like ' love at first sight ' I almost wanted to swipe my card to purchase it. Stopped myself from buying it because I will start reading it and neglect my O's. 
Gelateria Italia. Did I say before I always stuff myself with food if I'm really sad? Such a bad habit but I just.... Hais i swear I'm feeling so down right now. 
Headed down to 448 market at clementi to find my parents for dinner~ did not really eat except for 2 sticks of satay though. 
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment