Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Crazy person , Training ! :D ,

Went to Ruijia's house for free lunch , MAGGIE MEE ! :D and we took polaroid pictures ! :D

Went to meet vaney with Ruijia ! Bought Tea-licious !

There was this one abuneh , conversation
him - eheh lend me phone , i i need call sister , urgent .
( i faster walk away left vanessa aside :P )
Vanessa- HUH ?
him- i need call sister , lend me phone eh
Vanessa- *RuijiaRuijia!!*
Ruijia- HUHHUH ?!
Him- lend me phone !
Ruijia- Go to public phone lahh !
Him- NO PUBLIC PHONE NO PUBLIC PHONE , ehh POLY student , lend me lah , i need call sis.
Ruijia- Im sorry but we are not free -.- Byes !
( like a funny Ruijia so old meh poly student HAHA! And i got blamed seirously for pangsehhing Vanessa LOL she was like super scared >< ! )



like a obvious that he wants to snatch our phone and run away -.- ! LAMESTER , DISGUSTING.
And we had training ! :D super enjoyable today ehh ? :D , ending off with a smile ! (:
-

I wont be needing you anymore, i can rely on myself thankyouverymuchs.

No comments:

Post a Comment