Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

JP Gaigai with Raina , BBQ at Raina's house with her bro friends and Fabrianne!

Shall start from the back ehhh ? :P

A night at bbq at raina's house wearing her shirt
On car with fabrianne sending me back home :D

Waiting for fabrianne at her house downstairs when she taking her dog ~
She came to mayfair ! :D
At mayfair lalala :D
On taxi otw to Mayfair (:
Our connector Rings ! :D

At xcraft , know what , raina got scared by someone LOL , and it was SUPER XIASUAY :P
We ate yami yoghurt (: !

Chio anot de rings ?! :D
At toilet , look at my cousin behind LOL de one at de left side of the photo ><
Breakfast / Lunch (:

Went to meet Raina at 1230 at Jp , ate LJS for lunch, bought connector rings , couple keychain , friendship band , ate Yami Yoghurt , >> went to collect BBQ things at bukit batok >> Taxi-ed to Mayfair >> Fabrianne came >> chatted , drinked , Played cards , camwhore >> Fabrianne sent me home ! :D

crazy people :/ BUYAO DRUNK AHHHH RAINA AND FABRIANNE , LOL . kayys byes (: !
--


No comments:

Post a Comment