Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Memories , Tiring Day , (:


Memories much , This was taken during a trip in sec 2 , when our jerseys numbers are different still. I seriously miss those times , but who does ? When we were still so innocent and happy , love it muchs.
Photos first ? Details later ! :D
Vaney ! at a icecream shop called "udders" at west mall (: [ many memories there too ]
Ruijia (:
Sonia ! :D
Rannie and szemin at Frolicks ! :D

--

Jp-ed at 11am >> Met Sonia , Ruijia , Vanessa , Mrted to West mall >> Ate Udders , and Rannie and szemin Came and ordered one more [ We ate waffles with cookie and creams (: ] >> Ordered another plate and shared with Vaney >> Frolicks >> 157 to HKE Mac >> Gym >> Training >> BBT at Happy Cup till 7 >> Bus-ed and Mrt-ed home :D

--

we were like a super lethargic today ! x.x , and i slept on the MRT , almost missed my stop ! D: ,
hope tomorrow will be a happy day :D

--

Somehow , i miss you , really alot .. But i guess you wont know that i miss you .

No comments:

Post a Comment