Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Dedications to my love ones (: ,

Dedications to my love ones ,

-

Shall start with my team captain Beini ,
♥Hi captain ! :D , mature lady ! last long with your deon ehh ? :D ~ and i still remember how u always tell me about my vb skills , and i buehsong you ! sorry ahh ~ DUIBUQI ! bad temper de girl jiu shi zheyang liao ! forgive me kayy stead ? :D , andandand , u know u very muscular anot ! jealous max ! :/

Secondly , Vice-captain RuiJia ,
♥Hi vice captain ! :D , my bus partner , and somehow text partner ! :P , Sorry or always guailaning you ! its just for fun only you know :P , And yeah , your spiking is like super nice ! (: , and you dont really have so much pimples ehh so dont need keep say about your pimples because you dont have much and its normal ! :D , lets stay as haopengyou please ? Love you girlfriend ! :D ~

Thirdly , Rannie,
♥Hi darling ! (: , know what , have more self confidence ! It will do you good . Just keep telling yourself that you are not inferior compared to others. And your thighs arent that big ! So stop feeling sad about it okay ? (: And i know theres a period of time when we argued till when we see each other , its like damn awkward . I kinda like how we are right now , as good friends . Hope we will get to clear our misunderstandings ? :D , love you (:

Fourthly , JingYee ,
♥Hi QAD ! :D I didnt expect us to know each other , and be good friends like now ! :D . i didnt even expect us to be in the same class , and spend recesses together . I didnt know we can get to communicate that easily , as i thought that you are chinese educated and im english educated. I like how i heart to heart talk with you during lesson times , and how you help me when i have financial problems :P . Sorry for bullying you at times , but , you know i love you right :P , !

Fifty or what ? :x , our dear libero, Vanessa ,
♥Hi Laopo ! I miss those times when i chiong home so that i can play audi with you , and while on the bus/mrt , im like on the phone with you to cure my bordom . Those times are enjoyable ? :P , but nowadays we just stay out so late LOL ! Funny how things turned drastically. I remember there was once we argued , and i was in a dilemma whether to apologise or not , as i didnt want to lose you. And there was a time i canot tahan your guailan-ness ! But now im like the same as you also so HAHA :P , love you kays jiayous in volleyball (: ~

Sixly LOL , SzeMin ,
♥Hi DearDear ! :D i remember how i always bully you last time :P , but now u very difficult to bully alr ahh no fun one :P ! So good in studies ! and your spike improved damn muchh ! :x ~ Seriously big muscles , dont be jealous of my slim legs :P AWWWW im being bhb again ppl who see this dont say OMG disgusting PeiYu ! :x Jiayous in your work , volleyball , and studies kay ! Dont think so much about things , and i miss times when i heart to heart talk with you in sec 2 (: ~ Love you :D !

Lastly , Raina ,
♥Hi Baby ! Guess yours will be longest as i have never done a dedication for you before ? :x , I love to heart to heart talk with you. And, i remember how we used to dont like each other so much and dw see each other ? And how sad we were when we found out we were in the same class ? And i forgotten how we became good friends , and how we started hanging out. Its like so sudden , but it feels like ive known you for sososo long . Heart to heart talk with you is seriously awesome, and dont so sad over little things ? (: Must try to smile more , dont moodswing so much ? And try tahan my bhb-ness ehh ? :P 1/HALF more years with me ! >< , Okay love you baby (: !

--

Any other ppl want me to do dedications ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment