Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

It wasnt my choice ,

wishing for you to be beside me when i open my eyes .
no hair ! D:
random ?
swollen eyes D:
Guess i opened my eyes and you are not beside me D:



--

photos first , talks later (: AS USUAL :D
blueberry tart ! :D
My specs which i rarely wear x.x ! , bec i loook like a professional ! :/
i love my pinky finger de longlong nail ! :D , last time was longer x.x

--

YTD played maple for whole day , >> Pool-ed at my house there the safra >> BLABLABLA nothing else ! ><

OKAY BORING DAY LOLS , and i camwhore when im bored so ps for the photos LOL !! :X

SORRY PPL FOR THE BORING POST WILL POST SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING NEXT TIME ! :D



-
and theres an insect in my room which is moving so quickly x.x


--

the higher the expectations i have of myself , the bigger the disappointment . Many things arent going my way , and do you know i miss you alot ? And now so many things are making me fret so much , my brain cells are killing me . Headache like a hell , and i want everything to stop. Please can you suddenly come up to me and tell me , everything's okay ? But , nopes , thats never going to happen , and it will never be my choice to love you , nor have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment