Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Same Old Boring Day !~

This photo was taken around 1year plus ago , was my favourite photo .

btw , photo(s) first ? Details later , as usual :D
LJS with Vanessa Tan !
There tht crazy zharborh !
--

met her at 11 >> walked to Safra >> Pool-ed , and tht woman recognise me , jiu kpkb me again say canot wear this shirt -.- , like a guailan only -'- , >> LJS >> Met the others >> Training ! :D , >> BBT-ED >> HOMED ,

okay boring day x.x ! next week , quite looking forward to it ehh ! :D
BYES (:

-
my complains , dont want see , close this window , no need make any comments .

knn siahs , come home jiu kpkb me . Why cant i use the com , favour guys over girls , then give birth to me for ? When you knew i was a girl , just fucking abort me , no need to suffer having a useless girl right ? like wtf , now what century alr , girls are also equally useful as guys okay -.- !

No comments:

Post a Comment