Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Prediction.

O's in a months time and I'm still enjoying life. It just seem as though like I'm not scared, but in actual fact, I'm so afraid to fall. Afraid that spending 5 years in this
School will go to waste. I'm the kind of girl, with all talks, but no actions. Always claiming that I'm scared, but I'm always not trying harder, and thus, regretting in the end. 
During my trip to HongKong, I just realized how complacent I was. Singapore is such a developed country, with less worries. The only thing we usually worry about is money. Only knowing how to complain how expensive living in Singapore is, and not knowing how lucky we are. Some people in other parts of the world don't even have the ability to drink water frequently like us, much less, clean water. Since small, I'm always wasting water. What will happen if one day, Singapore is short of water? 


I did not change, I just stopped being the girl you wanted me to be. Don't expect someone to remain how he or she was like a year ago. 1 year ago, I don't even have the confidence to wear a skirt, nor a dress. 1 year ago, I cared less about my appearance, about how I was getting fatter, or gaining weight every single day from my constant bulging. 1 year ago, I rarely wear heels and wedges, preferring slippers as my footwear. However, isn't it normal to want to change for the better, to fit better into the society? I just stopped being the girl you wanted me to be, or expected me to be. 
 1 year ago, I never expected myself to be able to find someone I can confide to so freely, without any judgemental comments, someone who understood me the way I couldn't even understand myself. 
1 year ago, I never expected that I will gain friendship bonds from my bro's friends, or having my best friend being friends with them.
1 year ago, I never expected myself to become closer to the people who once had bad impressions of me. I just wanted to leave the school and get over with it, but I'm certain that I will miss my classmates when we all graduate. 
Life just can't be predicted, I never expected my life to be like that now 1 year ago, and I'm very sure 1 year later, things won't be the same anymore. Treasure whatever you have right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment