Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Comfort zone.

O's coming nearer. Been blogging these past two days because I just realized that blogging makes me calmer and less stressed, because I'm able to freely say whatever I want on my own space. 
Someone told me today that he's been hearing me saying the same thing Over and over again, but I'm never ever actually showing actions. That's such a negative point about me. I'm forever doing things on the last minute, and always letting my laziness cower over me. This little engulfment constantly persuade me and controlled me, telling me that I have plenty of time left, when in actual fact, time is ticking away. 
Furthermore, I'm still in my comfort zone, enjoying life, without the slightest urge to study. MBS on Sunday, and I doubt I'm even attending school on Monday. 
The only comforting thing I can tell myself is that, at least I have a goal to work towards to. Some of us don't even have a goal on what to study and major in. Isn't it very torturous to be studying without a goal to work towards to? 

Ice-skate today. 
Even from this, life lessons are learnt. Ridiculous, I know, but it's true. 
For example, while skating, if you never ever try to let go of the sides, and skate, you won't ever succeed. Not getting out of the safe zone, being afraid to fall, you won't ever succeed in achieving what you want to do or learn. Falling is fine, but knowing how to stand up by yourself is another thing altogether. 
Using this analogy, if you never try, how will you be able to know whether you will succeed? If you never taste bitterness in life, how will you feel the accomplishment when you taste sweetness? 
Falling is fine, as long as you have some people beside you helping you along the way. 
The fact is that, by having someone beside you when skating, helps to overcome your fear of falling. Both of us were afraid of going fast, but having each other to help one another get up reassure us that we are not alone. 
Appreciate because you will never know what might happen the next day, or in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment