Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Obsession.

Around a month's time to O's, keep reminding myself that but I'm still not getting my ass off the comfort zone. Been having migraine for hours these few days though, guess it's just another excuse to start studying at a later period of time. 
Been getting obsessed over having a more well-build body nowadays. 
Cheryl's quotation; What's life without being able to eat the food that you yearn for?
My quotation; What's life without being able to wear the beautiful clothes that you yearn for? 
Thus, the conclusion we came up with was, a little indulgence in food is relevant in our lives, but controlling and trying to improve is much more of importance. Ever wanted to wear a beautiful dress, but your tummy is showing, that's why you did not purchase it? 
With perseverance & hardwork, comes progress & rewards. 
Endurance is the key to success, never ever tell yourself you cannot do it when you never once tried.I'm also someone who gives up easily on something I dislike. However, exercising really does reduces stress. Being able to run, and perspire, it's such a great and overwhelming feeling. 
Everyone has that facade that they put on, because they are so afraid to be vulnerable in front of someone. Who doesn't want to be thought of as strong? The feeling of being so helpless and weak in front of someone, just makes me feel so inferior and not worth a single shit. This causes every single one of us to put up strong walls around us, not letting anyone in. 

It isn't wrong to feel vulnerable and share your pain with someone at times though.
Maybe that someone that you found, does not mind you sharing your pain with them, because they just want to be there with you through thick and thin. 

Alright bye. 
Hope it helps anyone who does not have any motivation with anything they wanna do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment