Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

26thJune13



So the June holidays are ending soon. And guess what? I haven't even started on a single homework! I took my holidays for granted. Ended up as though the holidays just started, but in actual fact, it's ending in 4 days. After this June holidays, I doubt we will have anymore holidays to enjoy till after our O'levels. But ohboy, these few months just went past me like a dream, or should I say, bad dream. I'm very glad I'm kinda happy right now. Those tears that fell for the past few months, I hope i won't be that dumb anymore. 

What's so wrong to wanna be happy? Trying to be happy and getting judged? It's like you never knew whose the one backstabbing you any moment. Judgmental people who do not know the whole situation and go judging me, do you know what I went through? Have you ever went through what I went through before? You are not me, and I appreciate it if you do not judge before knowing the whole story. So just because of your anonymous judging, I can't find the happiness that I want? No hard feelings or whatsoever, but will you like it if a random anonymous person come insulting you? No one is perfect. 

I'm glad I have friends who never judged much of me and whatever I do, they support me and encourage me. They don't mind my retarded character, how unglam I am, how much I can make a fool out of myself because I'm not ladylike and all. I can be myself whenever I'm with them. 

I may have hurt some of my friends along the way, especially to a certain someone, you know who you are. And I'm really sorry. No matter how many apologies I make, I doubt I can reverse whatever damage I had done to you. I mean it when I'm sorry. Thanks for helping me in all kinds of way, you know what I mean. You're truly a good friend. I still remembered how you were there for me, whenever I'm feeling sad, I knew who to approach. But those recent sadness I felt, I just don't wanna bother you with it. Because I know how guilty and useless you will feel, not being able to help me become happy and all. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Just some random blogging I did since I did not blog for like 4 months or something?! Okay I know this post is boring, just ranting and all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment