Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Fragile life.

Ego is a very big and profound word in the other way. 
It's something that ruins relationships because both parties do not want to admit that they are in the wrong. Will you rather admit you are wrong, or lose the person you love? 
Even if you admit that you are in the wrong, will you feel that in your heart, you're always right? Do you bear grudges? Most people do. All it takes is to forgive, but most people do not forget. 
Including me. Up till now, I bear so many grudges deep down in my heart, with so many unspoken words. 
Got this from Twitter. 
What will you do if one day, the person you love, leave this world? Will you never ever be able to move on, or move on because you know that the person wants you to be happy? 
People leaving my life as the years past,makes me feel that life is so short. When I was young, I always have nightmares of my grandma..... Yeah, I thought that human is immortal, that we will live forever, that only diseases will bring life away from the world. So I prayed everyday, that this will not infect any of us. As I grew older and realized that life & death is a natural thing, I felt so vulnerable. I still remember memories from 10 years ago, whereby my grandma will bring me to the nearby convenient shop to buy my Favourite mint mentos. What about now? It's my turn now to head down and purchase for her food, because she can barely walk long distances.. This is how frail life is. 
Treasure the ones you love because life is really very short. 
Her birthday just passed 5 days ago. How many more birthdays will I be able to spend with you? 
I'm the grandchild that she is most worried for. Every single blue blacks or abrasion that I get from volleyball, she will be the first to notice it, and ask about it. Always asking me to sit beside her so that I can tell her about my life, and to assure her that I'm perfectly fine. Many of my friends asked me when I want to get married, and my answer was, as early as possible. It wasn't because I want to settle down so quickly, it's because I want my grandma to be there to witness me getting married. Conversations will always be like ' Look forward to the time when I get married okay? I will be so pretty that you won't be able to recognize me ' ( in hokkien ) 
Your grandparents are the ones who care and love the most for you besides your parents or your siblings. So don't ever treat them like they are inexistent or don't ever dread having to visit them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment