Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Late night thoughts.


At times like this when I have difficulties sleeping, many thoughts always constantly go through my mind. 
Coming to Secondary 5 was due to my own laziness. To be honest, I've never ever found coming to where I am now something depressing. Yes, it may had once impacted me greatly in the past, but it is thoroughly as though it is all fate. What if I had graduated last year? I never would have met some awesome friends that I find irreplaceable now. I never would be able to play in the volleyball competition for one more year. Some may find me dumb, to find it a blessing to be able to play for one more year. Little know me well enough to know what it is a sport that I had put in most of my efforts & time in. Sometimes, things like that are just a blessing in disguise. 
Spending another extra year to study, in exchange for a better grade, what's wrong with that? 
Sometimes in life, you have to lose something valuable, to gain something. 
I lost my opportunity to graduate from this...... Hellhole, but in return, I gained an irreplaceable and priceless friend that I will never ever want to lose. 
{Genuine smiles}

Been counting the worse case scenario of what I will get for my O's. But what if what I calculated, is still not the worse I can get? Being so pessimistic at night, so stressed up. Guess what? I'm still not studying like all the other people are. I'm still being a lazy bumpkin who just sleep all day & read storybooks & mangas. People's counting down the day to the first day of O's, while I'm counting down to the day when I will be freed. 
That is totally me. 
Alright start of iAchieve tomorrow. Goodnights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment