Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Unpredictable.

Life is just so unpredictable. 
People usually don't cherish their own lives, or regret not cherishing someone till they are void of the chance of cherishing them anymore. 
So many incidents that makes me feel that life is really so fragile, makes me think that, am I living my life to the fullest? 
What am I even doing in my life, spending my days sleeping away. 

To a beloved teacher in our school, rest in peace, as you will forever stay in the hearts of your students. 

Feeling so scared right now. 
I swear I miss my fatty Liping. One of the people who don't judge me irregardless of the things I told her about me. 

Less then 3 weeks left. Good luck to everyone taking any major examinations, be it N's or O's. 😄 
Anyways, talking about more cheerful things. 
Nicholas talked to the whole class today. 
Besides asking us not to give up, he gave each of us motivating letters with sweets & chocolates inside. Feeling so blessed to be part of the class. 

Goodbye. 😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment