Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Message to my Father , Day 3 ♥ Something you want to have.


Wordy post ! :/



That girl in the photo , rannie low , please get well soon ? It just feels worrying that you are sick !

Sunday : Tuition in the morning >> Lunch with Yingbei >> Tuition again >> study session with Joel , Sedrean , Szemin , XinYi (: >> celebrate father's birthday at a buffet restaurant >> Homed ! (:

--

Monday : Training >> BBT >> Homed :x

-

Happy birthday my dearest father . Looking at you wishing while we were singing for you the birthday song , jiu know that , you really have alot of wishes , such as me and my brother passing , having good results , less quarrels in the family etc . And im sorry for being such a bad daughter who keep shouting and retorting back , who always stay out late , who always is the cause of the trouble and quarrels . When i was small , i always had insomnia and cried , going to your room and tugging ur shirt saying that i cant sleep . Know the reason why ? I always think so much , dream so much , that you will be gone one day . You took care of me these whole years , and i did nothing for you . All you have , is our interest at heart . I love You , although i know you wont see this , Take care of your health . Will wish for your good health (:

-
Day 3 Something you want to have.

I want to have a happy family for always , happy friends , people whom i cherish to have lesser troubles . I just want them to be happy ! I want to have good results , a complete united team , and a happy ending . I want alot of things , difficult to name them out . Sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment