Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 4 ♥ Someone you hate alot.


Camwhore with phyucyn (: !



rare photo with Cynthia ! :D
-

school >> emath test on graph >> papper lunch >> homed (:

-

Day 4 Someone you hate alot.

Actually i did hate someone alotalotalot , But then i think , ive learnt to think in a positive way . its better to have a friend then an enemy . I shouldnt really care on how that person says me , or whats that person the personality . Peace is the best thing ! :D ~ Ive learnt to only DISLIKE , not HATE (: ! ~ So , if you know you are that person , just know that i dont hate you anymore , but then , im sorry if i dislike you or something , i just cant help it ! :/ ~
( Ang Jing Yee , im trying to peace with that person alr okay ! LOL , but abit like a xinku ahhh ! >< )

No comments:

Post a Comment