Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 2 ♥ Something you really wish for.



went to pray in the morning >> parents teacher meeting of my brother at pioneer JC >> Jp , ate ajisen , >> homed (:

Day 2 Something you really wish for.

i really wish that , i am clever , i know passing results is need to study hard one . Thats why , i wish i am less lazy . but thats not something to wish for . I wish that , my worries can just disappear . Many worries i have , who to share with ? Who to share with people that will really understand and listen to me ? I wish that i arent that useless in people's eyes . And i wish that , things are like before . Although i like it now , i dont know whats missing . I feel different from last time , and i dont like that feeling . And , i just wish that people really wont die . When i was im primary school , and i found out sooner or later , people will die , i cried so much . I wont want my love ones to die , my grandma , my parents , my uncle , my brother ..


Kay BYES (:

No comments:

Post a Comment