Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Memories'Photos ; Day 6 ♥ Someone whom you want to treat as a passer-by in your life.


I NEED TAGS OKAY ?! ):
ima miss my hair last time ):
Ipod touch problem tio hang there for 5 mins ! D:

MEMORIES PHOTO (:



dearest brother just bought Samsung Galaxy S II , and im freaking i mean it , JEALOUS ! :/

--

Day 6 Someone whom you want to treat as a passer-by in your life.

I want to treat erm , actually , i dont want treat anyone as a passer-by in my life :/ OK nowadays my this post abit crap and out of POINT LO L! kay but seriously i dont want treat anyone as passe-by in my life whom i know de , BECAUSE IM FRIENDLY OKAY ! :X , okokok >< ~ IM FRIENDLY ! :D , okay lah my next post will be more exciting okay ? :x ~

--

I miss the days of those when all of us will go hyper over minor things for a long period of time , (:

-

Tomorrow's tuition , after tuition , GONNA S TUDY ! :D ima goodgirl96 (: ~

No comments:

Post a Comment