Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 7 ♥ Most important activity of your life.

today morning's like a joke ! Raina tried finding her plastic bag till we almost late for school , each person taking turns to hold her cheesecake and tie hair , LOL like in a rush only lorhs ! >< ~
was in class waiting for szemin to end her lesson :/
Vaney and Canna started wrestling each other , I GOT A VIDEO BUT ,, LOL ~ abit unglam urhs :x shall not post :D
Canna , Rannie , Beini , RuiJia , Vanessa , SzeMin
after school , HYPERED LIKE HELL , sang national day songs out loud , abit xiasuay , but who cares , its FUN :D
bus-ed down to westmall ~! been long since i last went to west mall , last time i went was like .... IN MAY ? :D
went to eat frolicks ! :D , freaking nice topping omg (: !


IMA EAT FROLICK ! :D
vanessa must ' qiao jiao' and eat one , LOL ! see she copy me buy same as me ! :P CHEY JOKING !sorry for the turn-ed photo LOL , yeah 'group photo' w/o canna and vanessa is behind !
Vanessa's crazy again :D
Westmall , met Jingyee :D , bought tickets for Captain America , and went to koufu to eat :D

walked around till 4 plus , watched movie , THE ENDING IS LIKE A SHIT , , but in between the movie is like a nice ! :D i like (: ~ ( watched with Beini , JingYee , Rannie , Szemin )
sorry for the inverted photo ! :/ I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW (:

-

Day 7 Most important activity of your life.

Most important activity ? Very obvious is volleyball ! :D Recess time also play , volleyball like 3 days a week (: ~ Without volleyball , imagine me as a fat obese lady nerd ugly bitch LOL , then plus helps to improve stamina and all those , gain muscles instead of fats also :D pass time also ~ and get to be close with friends (: !~ SUPER LOVE VOLLEYBALL OKAY ! :X , okayokay byebyebye :x post is getting long :D

No comments:

Post a Comment