Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Happy birthday mummy♥

Happy birthday mummy (:
You just became -- year s old . OPPS , shall not say ur age eh ! :P , mummy ah mummy .
sorry for always talking back at you . although you arent really good to me at times , but when you are good to me , you are like , SUPER GOOD (: . and i love you alot . do you know without you , i wouldnt be here ? Thats why , .. and to prove you are good to me , like today , even the simplest things make me feel loved . like how u bought nasi lemak for me and purposely come home to give it to me , sayin that alot people buy then i buy this let you try . The touched feeling , makes me feel that you love me alot . Stay happy ? love you mummy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment