Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 10 ♥ Most sad moment of your life.

today mr ng come into my chem class to listen to us -.- , WTF . like an extra siahs . miss sangeetha must be like 'YAY my class so quiet today' :D

whenever a specs appear on my uniform , it means i never wear contacts O.O ! like a obvious only !~
MY HAIR IS FREAKING MESSY . chey i was taking these photos and jingyee saw me , so was like , SHY MAX . LOL ~ then raina was like ' chey i see her zilian like long ago alr no need hide lahh ! ' :/

and im playing this :D ! and duh , IM THE WINNER ! HAHAHAHAHAHA ~

-

after school ~ went to west mall >> makan at KOUFU >> CCK for GONGCHA :D >> JP and i bought mummy birthday present ! >> homed (:
[EDIT/-] Went with Canna , Vaney , JingYee today (:
-

RANNIE LOW , hopes ur neck gets better (: ! take care love one :D ~

--

Day 10 Most sad moment of your life.

sad moment of my life ? MANY ! but there's one moment which i will never forget . The time when i cried my eyes out everyday , for 1 month , for around 3 hours , chilling down , and crying myself to sleep , and waking up in the morning crying . maybe wiill never forget how i was at that period of time , not being able to think properly , and even hurt myself physically . Thinking back , im stupid . But time cant rewind , just have to make good use of my life from now on , and not make myself so .. dumb from now on .

No comments:

Post a Comment