Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 11 ♥ Most happiest moment of your life.

KEEP YOUR #$%^ING comments to yourself thankyouverymuch (:



Tired for the whole freaking day , i need a rest ! :/
cann pinched me and i got a orhceh at my arm :(

And i slept in geog lesson , lying down on JingYee's leg , CHEY ! her bag was on her leg .
half an hour later , my hands and legs were numb . Shifted position to my table .

just now at bbt , jingyee was like

ME: i sleep till hand leg numb eh !!!
Jing : I KNOW !
ME : HOW U KNOW ?!
Jing : Because you woke up , ghost scream and whine , pull ur finger alot of times with that , ' I AM SO SAD FACE ' then shifted to your table !


And i didnt know i did that :/ ~

-

gymgym is fun ! :D TRAINING TOMORROW . PERSEVERE :/
-

Day 11 Most happiest moment of your life.

Most happiest moment of my life ? MANY EH ! but i can say people who makes me happy ? My clique , my volleyball clique , my friends in class , my family , my cousins , everyone whom i cherish ALOT :D , happy when im with them , happy when im on good terms with them , happy when i dont argue with them . Moments ? Happinest ? Every part of my life with them around with me (: , LIFE IS GOOD ~ WITH THEM ;D , Love you all lots (:




No comments:

Post a Comment