Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 9 ♥ Most disgusted at that particular person.




why dont 11:11 work . No matter how much i wish , how much i screenshot , my wish never came true . and i once , seriously , believed in 11:11 .




-

Everyone's commenting on my pathetic eyes . WHAT TO DO . DAMN .

today's a #$%^ed up day . And im letting everything off with a big damn smile .
and it hurts .

-

Day 9 Most disgusted at that particular person.

most disgusted ? im only disgusted at guys that hong . like seriously , they like hurting girls feelings . why ? what they gain siahs . in the end see zharborh sad they happy meh ? sense of achievement meh ? wont feel guilty , awkward ? like seriously , they should get a #$%^ing life and find someone and last longlong . however , once a hongster , girls will never trust that guy anymore , unless that girl is a dumb one . and yeah , no offence , many girls are like that . maybe including me . just have to keep eyes open ? kay ~ end of entry for most disgusted at that particular person .

No comments:

Post a Comment