Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

20Days which i will 'confess'


Day 1 Something you have done and regretted it.
Day 2 Something you really wish for.
Day 3 Something you want to have.
Day 4 Someone you hate alot.
Day 5 Someone you can never forget.
Day 6 Someone whom you want to treat as a passer-by in your life.
Day 7 Most important activity of your life.
Day 8 Most important people in your life.
Day 9 Most disgusted at that particular person.
Day 10 Most sad moment of your life.
Day 11 Most happiest moment of your life.
Day 12 Somewhere you wish to really go.
Day 13 Someone you wish to really meet.
Day 14 Someone whom you regret hurting.
Day 15 A guy friend you really cherished.
Day 16 A girl friend whom you really cherished.
Day 17 Most hated thing on Earth.
Day 18 A moment which you missed the most.
Day 19 What moment of your life do you want to go back in.
Day 20 Your current love one.

( Will only do it when i am bored (: ) and people , your can do this too , if your are bored :D

--

Hope i will stay erm , hardworking ? I really need to pass my EOY . i NEED TO PASS MY EOY .
Learn to look at things in a different way bahh !~
OPPS your wont understand what i mean x.x
And seriously , disheartened at how i failed my EMATH . and just passed my SS .

--

Please leave my life right now . I dont want you in my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment