Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 1 ♥ Something you have done and regretted it.


Photos first , details later (:

We all will miss MR GOH , please come back to teach us soon ? ;D






I made clay things :D
Sports day , Canna choo , Rannie Low (:
Vanessa Tan ,
Pepper lunch ! :D

-

YTD was tired max ,

Sports day in the morning , training in the afternoon , tuition at night , dinner-ed , homed at 11 :( , AND when i woke up this morning for school , i swear , machiam like zombie like tht ): .

lets go on with .. Day 1 Something you have done and regretted it.

-

I regretted , not studying hard every starting of the year till i failed my MYE . Just because i think i can study harder at the next half of the year , i can do it . But , i guess this year is going to be real hard for me . I regret not being able to cherish people whom ive treasured alot , such as my very good friends , whom are still my good friends now (: , i remembered how i always abandon them for erm , to make it short , boyfriend(s) . And thats something i regret alot . Because i have the thinking that , friends will always be friends , best friends , will always be best friends , in the end , i distant away from them , and that hurt alot , for a period of time . But im satisfied with my life right now , with them always by my side ♥ . i also regret alot of things , such as crying for useless guys , and hurting myself , such as punching the wall to vent my anger . It isnt really worth it. I just hope that mistakes that i make , i wont repeat it in the future . i (L) you my friends (: .

No comments:

Post a Comment