Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

A day at home ! :(

Went to eat dinner at rivervale hotel (: !
Shit that i wear to a hotel x.x !
Bak Kut Teh $17.80 ! :D
My beloved brother :D
My mum ! :D

---

Woke at 11+ >> Gamed with Raina omgpop again :/ >> Mapled >> Audition-ed with Vanessa Tan >> Omgpop-ed with Vanessa and Raina >> went out to eat ! (:

sucha boring day ! :( Tomorrow have chem supp , gym ! :D .

--
know what , i dont have the courage to tell you that , i still love you. Yes you , doubt you know that im referring to you , because i guess youve forgotten about me , and everything about us , how our world revolved around each other, and thats what hurts most , you can live happily without me , when i thought that you needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment