Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Training day ! :D

Camwhore in the car when my father went to buy things ! :D
Tired like a hell , look at my messy hair !
Today is all about volleyball ! ,

11+ went to pool at jurong safra saw classmates there >> 12+ went to meet Ruijia and Juniors >> Went to pepper lunch with Ruijia to find Vanessa Tan and Rannie ! >> Bus-ed to school


TRAINING ! :D

before training helped the ppl to carry tables and chairs back to classrooms!

Victoria people came to have match with us , like a lame only two of them never shake hands after the end of the game -.- seriously no sportsmanship !!!!!!!!

bbt >> homed ! :D




End with a frown ! :D

-------

Guess what ? i cant help but be curious when i heard your name .

No comments:

Post a Comment