Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Sunday(?) ♥

So went to eat dimsum buffet at tungluk in the morning . well , this picture is from the orchard central one . but i went to arena country's club one . HIGHLY RECOMMEND because its buffet , plus affordable if u think its nice . okay not really affordable , BUT WORTH YOUR MONEYYYYYY ! for this orchard's central one , the buffet for lunch is like .. alot of things ? such as gobby fishhh , SASHIMI , manymany more ! and those are the kinds that if u buy one dish in normal restaurants , they cost a bomb !

--


so yeah a so called ' artistic ' photo of me , because of the sunlight . haha ! no effects made . Somehow my nose went sharper nowadays , usually , its just flattened like a pig ! :b


tadahhhhhh ! ok i guess your cant see the difference in my nose , BUT I FEEL IT OKAY ! LOL . okay the photo above is just seriously dumb , but dont mind me okay ! *winkwinks* -hypermodeon- !

]
so on friday i went to watch movie with this three beauties ! :b , and yeah i only brought freaking $10 out with me , HOWDEFUGDIDISURVIVE , dont ask me , i did  didnt :P ! 
tadahhhhh ! i we watched this , beauty snowwhite and the huntsman , my mum called it beauty and the huntsman , LOL .. and its nice ! :D , kinda nice plot (: exciting all the way . i will rate it 4 stars ? ^.^ okay dont mind me , i like this kinda shows okay ! SO YEAH , if you all wanna watch it on com/laptop , funshion's not out yet . but i watched it on the laptop 2 more times already .

i watched it on graboid , you have to download it . and yeah , the quality is quite good , if u watch it on full screen on your tv if u have the cable connecting to your tv ! :D SO IF YOU DIDNT BOTHER READING MY BLOG , YOUR LOSS PEOPLE :P ! 

its the durian season now people ! bought your durians ? best places to buy durians , BUKIT BATOK . i swear their durians are the best ! :D 

anyone listened to bigbang's monster yet . i swear its damn addictive .  their mv is this link if you havent seen it . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDd9rOlc2k    ITS NICE OKAY . especially g'dragon's lip piercing . i wonder , is it real ? because its fugging hot ! 



i want all these piercings , like so damn fugging nice and cool . look at it , just look at it . doesnt it look nice ? dont judge because of this okay . tsk , piercings doesnt mean anything . its just appreciating body art ^.^ !


ONE THING I WILL NEVER DO . TONGUE SPLITTING .
like imagine if u split your tongue . how the fug can someone to it to him or herself , by splitting their tongue into two ? what you wanna be , SNAKE ?! I FIND IT UTTERLY DISGUSTING . no offence though ? (:

okay end of my blog post . abrupt and awkward ending with that tongue splitting picture ehhhh ? NO WORRIES HERES MY PHOTO :P !



ok not really my photo , its a photo with me and rannie :p , why do we seem so white , because we are at the top of jcube's ice skating ring  , which is whitish ! :D bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment