Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Unfilial

I'm fucking unfilial. It's like , sometimes my father knows I'm hungry , he will give me his food even though he doesnt have enough. He will buy for me junk food like potato chips because he know what are my favorites, and get scolded by my mum later on. He keep asking me to have dinner with him and my mum, because it's been a Lon time since I eat with them , but all I give them are disappointments. Whatever I want , he will Try to get it for me .. Fetching me to the mrt every morning , despite being tired out from work.. And all your asking for is just a pass , so that I can continue my studies. But even that, I'm unable to give you. It's all my laziness, my stubbornness , my playfulness, my lies, that makes me guilty , makes me feel like I'm not filial. I love you , but tell me , how to stop all these im doing in just a day? I'm sorry.. I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment