Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Holiday? NOT .

So, it's holidays ? NO . With those stacks of homeworks, I beg to differ that it's holidays right now , except for the wakin up late part :$ !

So.. Training's gonna be at ccab. It's damn fugging hot there please ~ :( !

It's located at botanic gardens , I swear I get goosebumps over those millipedes crawlin around . Chermine keep ' IDW GET STOMP!' fugging cute right, HAHA

After training , went to makan at Vivo with some of my teammates ( WE STINK THE MRT BUT WHO CARES) !

Went to sentosa Lateron to slack with Freda xinyi and avery! We got lost walking there then we ask an auntie for directions. Freda like retard keep shout ' EXCUSE ME ' shout like 10 times before the auntie turned around (Y)

Had that fuxking craving for liquor so I asked Freda help me ask a woman help me buy ' long island tea' and it's only 5.50! (Y) the woman bought it for herself also! LOL

Headed to the beach to slack and talk. Seems that me and Freda have alot of things in common , be it personality, similarities , and thinking ! And avery at there keep complaining she want sleep (Y) like a gongdai only! :) , so we homed around 845 since Avery needa go home :( !

KAY BORING UPDATE SORRY! BYE !



YES FORWARD PIERCING TOMORROW! Boomshakalaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment