Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Exams !

Exams are here . And i can do nothing to destress. No volleyball , no nothing . And most importantly , im demoralized . i Dont have the will to continue studying . Sometimes im just so tired . Or maybe tired is just an excuse . But .. Sometimes why do we study so hard ? What has logarithm, knowing of the rivers and coast, Algebra, knowing about the the conflicts of other countries, got to do with our life ? As in .. WHAT ?
And im quite certain i will fail my MYE even though i studied for it . Because whatever i studied , my mind just went blank for the papers. For ss essays , i dont even fucking have the time to finish my sourcebased . My amath ? i felt like sleeping 10 mins later because i know nothing . Its nice to know that you were there for me . Making me feel like i was the only one . But i wasn't the only one . You were everything that i wanted .
Nothing i do can make me forget you . 

So , Jiayous for exams people ! Sorry for the wordy post and no photos of my face :P HAHA IF ice come to this blog and see this post he will be like ' FUCK U SAY SORRY BECAUSE NO HAVE UR FACE ?! I RATHER NO HAVE UR FACE ' LOL . kay bye ^.^


Sometimes im just so jealous that there are other prettier girls then me. It just means that you will fall for them , and not me . Because the society judges on your looks . Its the truth . And the truth hurts .




 Promises are meant to be broken.





No comments:

Post a Comment