Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

MYE coming

Mye's coming in like .. 5 days ?! :( , and I'm still not freaking prepared. So what's this :( ?! I'm still lazy to move my shit and start studying . Been having headaches these few days , puking things I ate , although I know I'm not sick . What ?! :( ~ I need to start buckin up and stop being such a failure . My father told me this today
' got things to do or things I want find him , things to enjoy all you do is find your mum ' this makes it seem like I'm taking him for granted . But yeah , I'm freaking scared of losing any one of them . My parents finally bought a house . Rainforest . Located at cck . Beside lot 1 . Haven't even start building yet. And it costs 854k . *faints* !

No comments:

Post a Comment